Monday, April 20, 2015

Originals pt.3

The last of the Originals posts. I started to get a bit better managing the precomps and stacking effects. At this point I was still posting the thechangingmirror exclusively, but stopped since I started to get some really specific and odd private requests from people...stuff I didn't feel comfortable doing. I could have just ignored them, but it was hard finding the legitimate messages while sorting through the others.


Extras | [gif version] • Source Image: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Extras | [gif version] • Source Image: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The beginning is actually the original image... so there's that.


Extras | [gif version] • Source Image: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This was the start of a downward spiral for thechangingmirror forums for me. After I made this one is when the requests took weird turn. There are about 6 versions of this gif that go into Penny gaining quite a bit of weight.


Extras | [gif version] • Source Image: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Extras | [gif version] • Source Image: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Extras | [gif version] • Source Image: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Extras | [gif version] • Source Image: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Extras | [gif version] • Source Image: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


And here's where I found out how to use the bulge effect as a "pusher" to create a bounce look. I later stopped using the bulge effect and have since switched to using the bender effect, but it still looked pretty good.


Extras | [gif version] • Source Image: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This was the first one I spent time tweaking everything I could, skin, hair color, etc. It's when I learned that spending 2 hours on details nobody can see isn't worth it. Still one of my favorites though.


Extras | [gif version] • Source Image: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment