Monday, April 20, 2015

Originals pt.2

These are ones I did while still learning After Effects. They're better, but still lack any sort of movement or extras.

My first adventure into AT.

Extras | [gif version] • Source Image: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Extras | [gif version] • Source Image: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Extras | [gif version] • Source Image: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Extras | [gif version] • Source Image: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


You'll see this effect a lot, the pulsating bulges, and this was when I first came up with it. It's pretty bad since I didn't know how to adjust the effect so it's on default settings of "harsh":

Extras | [gif version] • Source Image: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


These next 3 I was trying out replacement morphs (or donor morphs). I basically matched everything up in photoshop then just used after effects for the transitions... which is a limited way to do things but it kind of worked.


Extras | [gif version] • Source Image: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Extras | [gif version] • Source Image: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Extras | [gif version] • Source Image: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment