Monday, September 21, 2015

Physics Test 4 & 5

Physics Test 4: Testing out the "no decay" option to keep things just bouncing along.


Extras | [gif version] [2] • Source: ???


Physics Test 5: There's quite a bit going on with the one below. There's no expansion... but kinda sorta. There's 3 jiggle and bounce scripts applied, then other stuff on top. The displacement map effect was still giving me trouble, so this one hopefully fleshed out all the kinks.


Extras | [gif version] [2] • Source: Morgan Hultgren (swedishkiller)


I'll keep throwing things at the script until I no longer have to edit it to complete an image. One pretty severe limitation I've run into is the ability to change the type of bounce. Basically you can control the speed and "amount", but not the "stickiness" so to speak.

1 comment:

  1. Loving the progress so far I've been following your project and can't wait to try it :D

    ReplyDelete