Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Lesson Learned Part 4 - A New Body

A new chapter to Lesson Learned has been added finally!

If you're new to it, this chapter might be a bit confusing, but you could probably read the summary and be fine. This chapter picks up as Katy is just getting home from absorbing the breasts from the lady at the pool. Eager to look, and feel, her new body, Katy rushes upstairs to her room and gets right to work.

I'm sorry it's been so long since I've added a chapter, I wanted to try and get certain things in this one down really well to set up the story for later. There's likely only going to be 2 more chapters until the end of Volume 2. Then that will be all she wrote.

2 comments:

  1. RandomBloggerDudeFriday, June 17, 2016

    Excellent chapter, my favorite so far. As far as transfer stories go this is one of the most interesting and engaging even taking the fetish part out I was transfixed. Please continue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I spend a lot of time planning out the story to make sure it stands on it's own. I hope you'll really enjoy the last two chapters, I'm excited to finally get to this point.

      Delete