- The expansion mask no longer requires the same number of anchor points as the original mask. Quite a few people were running into "Error at line 244", this solves that error. So rejoice in that!
- How the script selects its smear points is much more accurate now. It rides the bezier curve instead of picking points directly in a line to the next anchor point. Because of the improved accuracy, the script no longer needs to ask you for the number of smear points.
Thankfully I found out bezier curves are actually easy to calculate, so I reworked the Smear Point process to run off of the bezier curve points instead of selecting them in a line. Using this in conjunction with a different way of calculating what is a 'stuck' point gets rid of the need to have the same number of anchor points. Whew! I will say, though, when the number of anchor points do match up, you'll get a better calculation. If they don't match, the script has to guess at certain things, which could lead to some remote cases of error. When in doubt, use the same number of anchor points on the masks.
Things on the to-do list: (in no order of completion)
- Adding the ability to use the script with a video (keyframes from cutout mask). Will need to build in my UberKey script - which still needs testing.
- Generate a 'simplified' expansion mask instead of a duplicate now that the number of anchor points don't need to match up.
- Add highlight/shadow to the bulge that runs across TopClothingLayers.
- Add dimples to the heftiness effect.