Saturday, July 28, 2018

Witchcraft

By the power of words and paper, gaining a larger bust can be granted!


Extras | [ <2mb version] • Source: Milana B: Book of Secrets

I'm sorry this one took so long, I actually decided to write a spring based expression to handle the impact of the little spell particles. What makes it different than the J&G script is this one can handle a "force", as in I set how much I'm going to poke the breast and from what direction and it handles it - and even takes into account how it's already moving. It's very cool, I'm pretty happy with it.

4 comments:

  1. Amazing outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work dude, it really does feel like they have an impact from the magic

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you totally need to do more asymmetrical growths like this. Even more obvious asymmetric ones! Your work is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is fantastic! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete