Saturday, September 8, 2018

Tessa - Spring Loaded

I really just wanted to play with the spring expressions to make thing jiggle, but after awhile it sort of became a thing to finish it.


Extras | [tiny gif version] • Source: Tessa Fowler

I really wish imgur/gfycat would trust my encode instead of re-encoding it. I give it a 3mb mp4 and they say... naw, we got this: and creates a 3.5mb mp4 resized and a drop in quality. Complaining about a free service is pretty pointless though.

I don't normally have multiple projects lined up, but this time I found something I wanted to do before I finished this one. The next thing will be https://gfycat.com/metallicbadjapanesebeetle - It'll be the first attribute theft video, so that's going to be a bit tricky.

4 comments:

  1. Love the effect, but Tessa's stillness makes the whole thing a bit... creepy. :S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're definitely not wrong, it is weird. I'm trying to steer away from still morphs like this... but videos are much harder and I'm kinda lazy.

      Delete
    2. I honestly think it's just the face / eye contact. If she had her head up and eyes closed, it'd feel more natural.

      Delete
  2. I am gonna be honest, more Tessa would sincerely be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete