Sunday, January 19, 2020

269

It's been a long time. Here's a 40+ second video for your troubles:


Source: Daisy

I started working on this 3 weeks ago and it took forever to rotoscope to track each breast. I did come up with a fancy expression to help with the expanding part, but I still had to go nearly frame by frame for the cutout. The clip is actually quite a bit longer, but her hands come into play and I just really did not want to deal with shadows any more than I had already.
I had to write a new tool for this that I'll probably release by itself as a tiny stand alone script because of how useful it is. I was surprised AE didn't have anything like it. It creates a keyframe on a property that has an expression applied based on the value of the expression.

10 comments:

  1. Very well done! Your hard work paid off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was very nice!
    Are you going to work more on the anime-ish versions? The phone/update one was imho your best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Editing still images like that one are pretty hard because they require lots of puppeting and redrawing. I think the next one will likely be anime, but not from a still image.

      Delete
  3. Glad you’re still making content! Have you gone off attribute theft?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still one of my favorite things! But, it's really hard to do. I tried to switch away from just doing still images with animations only on certain parts because I felt like I had made enough of those. Editing video is quite challenging when you have to clean areas up, so... double edged sword there. I have a folder of images that would be good to pick from, so it's not for lack of choice, just time & motivation to work on something that long.

      Delete
    2. Totally understand that. Thanks for the reply

      Delete
  4. Always excited to get news on this website. I wish I could give you resources for you contents. Any Patreon-like stuff ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I don't do any patreon like thing because these animations already fall in a gray area as I'm not the original owner of the images. Dragging money into the situation would make it more complicated. But I really appreciate the thought!

      I too wish I updated more often, it's nice to finish projects. Hopefully it will be more than one a month

      Delete
  5. is the tool released? sounds great

    ReplyDelete