Sunday, January 24, 2021

Water Potion

Water goes in, boobs go out, you can't explain that. She did not finish the bottle either.


• Source: Lizbette Huerta

This had a really interesting process. I used Mocha again to track it and re-perspective it so I didn't have to rotoscope as much. Turns out I still had to roto a bunch, but I can't imagine doing something like this without using Mocha first. This is one of those that looks good enough you don't see exactly how much went into it unless I slowly turn off the effects. There are shadows and highlights all over that don't become obvious unless you see it without them on.
Also, cool thing about this one is that both breasts are actually still frames being morphed heavily to look like they fit in the bra (or I guess spill out of it I guess)... not to shabby of animation eh?

4 comments:

  1. This is the best BE you have ever done. Holy shit dude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, was definitely a lot of weird effects coming together to make it work!

      Delete
  2. This is straight up fine work
    keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible work as always ! You should get a Patreon man !

    ReplyDelete