Sunday, September 4, 2022

Where'd all the images go?

Redgifs changed some stuff which broke all the videos. They're still there, just not accessible the way I was doing it. I'm not sure how I'm going to fix this without going one by one. They're forcing using their embeded iframe, which I don't have a lot of control of and I'm not a fan of it auto-playing and with low-res versions.

Update: I went as far back as 2015 fixing the posts, but redgifs really screwed up an update. iphone users seems to be hit or miss as to whether or not things load. Not much I can do, sorry. Image/Video hosting isn't exactly something there's lots of options for.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the effort

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you'll figure it out eventually.
    Great videos! I'm your fan for a long time ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could create your own discord server and upload images to there and then link them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love your content. Thanks for the effort!

    ReplyDelete
  5. bunkr.is and jpg.church are both resilient file hosts you could consider

    ReplyDelete