Sunday, November 20, 2022

Disappointed

The more disappointed she is, the bigger they get... so pretty big.


• Source: @ipuusan - tweet

I wanted to do this one because the blur at the bottom looked fun to animate, then it ended up being not really noticeable at all, oh well. I animated the chest twice, this was the larger of the two and I'm glade I went with it. The hand does animate a bit, but I got tired of painting in the background so I didn't do much of anything else. The bikini was a tricky setup because I wanted the strings to move correctly, but turned out you just rely on puppet pins and it just works.

2 comments:

  1. very good. ever wanted to do an ass expansion animation? i know there's a couple in the past you've done, but i'm not sure if your program works with that sort of thing well or not

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I have done it before, but rarely. It's not usually something I do simply because the images I'm working worth usually focus more on the front, but if I find something that has both I'll keep it in mind

      Delete