Monday, April 15, 2024

Amour

A simple animation, they get bigger and jiggle around. Nice


Extras | [gif version] [2] • Source: Mila Amour

I've been working on a different video and it's been difficult to work on - took a quick break to make this one. The reason the other video is hard is because the lady turns from side to side. If you look at most of the videos I've done in the past I don't do ones where they rotate much. When I create the expansion shape it would have to be recreated on each turn and keeping them the same size/shape is really, really annoying.

So I set out on writing a new expression to auto-scale the rotoscoped shape, and this led me down a path of how to then weight certain points from being scaled as you don't want the top of the chest to scale upward, or really at all. Anyway, I've coded that and it's working... now I just have to continue to rotoscope the footage. I think I'm 25% of the way done with that, so it's going to take a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment