Extras | [gif version] • Source: Darcie Dolce [Zishy] - [imgur]
Monday, November 7, 2016
Sunday, August 7, 2016
I do hope you enjoy(ed) it! I'll be making a pdf version available soon. According to Office, Lesson Learned took 4700 minutes to write, so that's nice I guess.
Sunday, July 24, 2016
- Simplified Mask generation is now included - script will ask if you want the cutout mask simplified so you don't have to work with lots of anchor points when creating the expansion mask. It will only follow through if there are enough points to work with. Working with the new simplified mask is a lot easier, but the mask won't line up 100%. You are free to add more points if needed.
- Changed much of the code to compare points differently along the paths instead of basing it on anchor points. This should hopefully, finally, kill the mismatch of anchor points. (Error at line 244)
- The script tries to auto 'reverse' rotation for you.
- A new smear point has been added. Instead of having a single center smear point on each breast, there are now two in order to add a bit of wiggle to the movement. Currently very subtle, might get turned up later.
- Toned down the number of smear points around the edges the script gives. It used to try for around 24-28. Now tries for around 10-20.
Monday, July 18, 2016
I've been working on getting the script to simplify the mask, meaning you can use a ton of anchor points cutting out the mask without having to move all those points in the next step. The mask you work with when expanding will be a simplified version. Simplifying bezier mask paths isn't exactly easy - it is it's own fancy script 300 lines long.
So what's taking so long if that parts done? The current J&G script relies a ton of comparing two masks... now there's a third. So practically every section of code has to be adjusted and now take into account the 3 masks. Certain sections (SmearPoints, cough cough) are not cooperating and taking forever.
I hope to have it done by the end of the week so I can start on other things.
Update (7/22): Major progress has been made on the script. I'm going to be testing this one pretty heavily to try and find all the errors this time before pushing it out. So far, it's looking good. The simplify mask option is really helpful and caused significant overhaul of the comparison code, so I hope it will work out. There's a couple other goodies I added that will get added to the patch notes.
Sunday, July 3, 2016
- The expansion mask no longer requires the same number of anchor points as the original mask. Quite a few people were running into "Error at line 244", this solves that error. So rejoice in that!
- How the script selects its smear points is much more accurate now. It rides the bezier curve instead of picking points directly in a line to the next anchor point. Because of the improved accuracy, the script no longer needs to ask you for the number of smear points.
Thankfully I found out bezier curves are actually easy to calculate, so I reworked the Smear Point process to run off of the bezier curve points instead of selecting them in a line. Using this in conjunction with a different way of calculating what is a 'stuck' point gets rid of the need to have the same number of anchor points. Whew! I will say, though, when the number of anchor points do match up, you'll get a better calculation. If they don't match, the script has to guess at certain things, which could lead to some remote cases of error. When in doubt, use the same number of anchor points on the masks.
Things on the to-do list: (in no order of completion)
- Adding the ability to use the script with a video (keyframes from cutout mask). Will need to build in my UberKey script - which still needs testing.
- Generate a 'simplified' expansion mask instead of a duplicate now that the number of anchor points don't need to match up.
- Add highlight/shadow to the bulge that runs across TopClothingLayers.
- Add dimples to the heftiness effect.