Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Pulled towards the center

There is a non-text one linked below as well.


Extras | [no text version] • Source: AI

The image was made awhile ago, but I remember this being me messing with control net and using a base image. And after making the other two, I learned what to look out for with inpainting and how it comes up when animating in after effects later.

As a last note... you know how many iterations I had to run through to get it to generate good hands?! That's a real thing in stable diffusion, hands...

4 comments:

  1. Bro, your art is a inspiration for us all. I think your the best in the Swap niche. God tier. You stand out by adding the wrinkles and sacking besides the breast stealing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - a lot of the time I think the 3d stuff has better results, especially since they can turn the camera and things like that - but 3d has been something I've never been able to get into. The attribute theft / swap is a pretty barren area for content, so I try to fill it a bit. I'd like to branch out into other types of attribute theft it's just I've never found a way to animate certain things.

      Delete
    2. I am training to do 3D art in Blender. In time I will be able to do attribute theft in 3D. But your 2D stuff is really great and appreciated !

      Delete
    3. Also I find that you developed new styles and tricks all the time! If you look where you came from. I can see a lott has been learned and practices have been developed.

      Delete