Saturday, May 23, 2015

New Story

Sorry this isn't an image, but I've been working on a story for some time now and I've got 4 parts of it complete. I thought I'd share it to see if it's something worth completing.

Part 1

The overall title is "Lesson, Learned" and will likely have about 10 parts. As of right now it only contains some memory/experience theft, but will contain more things like breast expansion, breast theft, age, and other general attribute swaps.
The story has 3 main characters: Katy, Amber, and Katy's mother Rebecca.

The story is of the adult variety, but I think you could guess that. Most of the action doesn't start until the later chapters, so if that's what you're after you might be a bit let down for the first parts.
Let me know what you think on the LL page.

4 comments:

  1. I really liked this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm grateful for the comment, made my night.

      Delete
  2. Wow. Well done, sir. Usually I don't read stories, but this one was excellent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for giving it a shot, I'm glad you're enjoying it!

      Delete