Thursday, October 29, 2015

Pink

Sharma's bikini starts to overfill -


Extras | [gif version] [2] • Source: Sharma - Wicked Weasel (imgbox)

I would have gone more but keeping all those things aligned was getting extremely complicated. I didn't use the script, as it wasn't designed for this, but it's still got some jiggle in there. Getting the breast to pop in front of the bikini is always a challenge and I still haven't found an easy way to accomplish it. This image was ridiculous in size (3000x3000), so I guess I have a super res version if I wanted to render it out. I have another of Sharma I want to try and work with, same gallery, different bikini. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. It honestly looks so gorgeous. The transition is so seamless and clean, man, this is by far a wonderful piece, one of your bests definitely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm working on the second picture (Blue) right now and it's very similar to this one. Plus, now I've got a better idea of what I needed to do first so I could do quite a bit more with everything. So far it's looking as smooth as this one, but a bigger expansion :)

      Delete
    2. Well you know what they say about bigger being better =D Can't wait to see it Snapple, your content is amazing!

      Delete
    3. I know it's am odd thing to notice with all the other wonderful things to notice, but are the bikini bottoms affected by what you did or was that just part of the original image?

      Delete
    4. It crossed my mind to do something with the bottoms, but I ended up leaving them the way they were in the original picture. Tempting, it was very tempting...

      Delete