Saturday, March 31, 2018

Face Tracking

This was more about seeing if I could do something like this more than anything else. Once it was done it just made me kind of sad.


• Source: Busty Buffy (Lucie Wilde)

I only messed with the face, nothing else. You might think that this was done with just a single liquify, but that's creates a big problem when she turns her face. If it was one liquify effect, I'd have to adjust the displacement map every time she turns.
Instead I tracked the face with details, then adjusted the layer so it stabilized her face. Then using 3 liquify effects: Left side, Right side, and vertical; I made some expressions that turn up and down the liquify effects' percentages based on the tracked face details (like turning left and right). For example, when she turns to her left, the liquify effect on that side basically turns off.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I see why you said this made you sad. Moving her eyes closer together is an amazing look for her but she can't do anything about that. What gets me is how much hotter she is with just the HINT of a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea. Lucie Wilde is perfect except ... her face. So thank you for trying, let us know if you achieve a better result ! :D

    ReplyDelete