Saturday, June 8, 2019

OTA Upgrade

Update your looks just like you update your phone! Just hope there's no issues with the updates.


Extras | [tiny gif] • Source: fay [Pixiv] - Gelbooru

There was too much work to redraw everything - I am not an artist so that part took forever and still is pretty bad in parts. However, the animating was pretty solid. I rigged up the body and arm+phone using the new advanced puppet tool, which has the ability to "scale" a pin. This scaling makes it look almost like it's moving forwards and backwards in a scene, which is what I used on her hand and the phone to tilt it.

Almost everything was rigged to something else, so changes were pretty seamless. The biggest challenge was the phone display... since it has to move like the reverse facing camera would show. So after the phone was rigged, I used the position of it to move the Camera that was pointed to the little display comp. That entire composition was actually a 3D scene that moved correctly, it's very cool. The downside was because I didn't redraw tons of stuff, I couldn't move the camera very much so the effect is largely hidden because the movement is so minor.

I added a lot of stupid details, like the reflection of her face the phone because it's black, or her finger slightly lifts off the phone for a second which causes a tiny bit of rotation on the phone. Dumb stuff.

3 comments:

  1. I personally think this is amazing! I would love to see more hentai/POV expansions ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I loved this one, are you going to do some more like this? Even some more spurts on the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posts from here back do not play.

    ReplyDelete