Monday, May 6, 2019

Mine, also Mine.

I would guess even models get a bit jealous at times. Most just can't do anything about it.


Extras | [tiny gif version] • Source: Bella Ramos, Bailey Powell

I got a trial of AE 2019 to try out the Mocha plugin, it's much more stable and easy to use within AE. I was going to try and use content aware fill, but I realized I didn't want it to grab from surrounding areas so that was scrapped. What I ended up doing was creating frames to use as sources and then morphing according to the masks Mocha produced. Way more work then I set out to do.

So the left girl originally doesn't have a large chest (in case you can't tell), so those are edited in. The girl on the right did have a large chest, so I had to edit them out. As for the butts, both were big, so I had to edit them smaller in both cases, just at different times. Left had her's reduced, while right girl had her's un-reduced.

Pro-tip: Blogger doesn't host mp4 files like these, so they're already hosted on gfycat and imgur.

6 comments:

  1. Very good Morph! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good. I love the subtle bulge on the girl on the left's boobs before they shrunk both times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great I’ve missed your AT! Thanks man

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you modify it so that it's actually them both growing past their normal size? Otherwise lovely piece!

    ReplyDelete