Friday, April 26, 2019

Walkthrough 1

Despite it's name, Walkthrough 1 isn't the easiest, it was just the first. The "Walkthrough Liquify" is the easiest. I realized this one was a bit harder than I wanted after I completed it, so I went back and made the Liquify walkthrough.

The walkthrough is available on mega.nz: WALKTHROUGH 1
Duration: 25 minutes
Size: 225MB
Or you can find all the walkthroughs here.

Description: The first thing I do here is color correct the image in Photoshop. Also, I add additional layers to the psd file so the breasts have more breathing room in the animation. In After Effects I use Reshape to control the size. I briefly show how to do this without the Jiggle and Grow script, but then also show how to use the script.
In addition, I then go over how to add shadows, which is where most of the time is spent. At the very end, I show exporting to an mp4 file and creating a gif.

Below are the results.


I'm sorry it's not really a tutorial, but it's better than nothing. It was the first one I did so I think I improved a tiny bit with the other two.

No comments:

Post a Comment